Lauren's welcome sign greeted guests at the door ...
We made centerpieces for the tables ...
We enjoyed fun with family ... (That's my sister Katie with her little Lia and my brother Robby)
Friday Night Live :) ....
Brought to you by my lovely, red Gateway laptop
Filmed on location.
The Events are real and so am I :)
OH - I'm not a vampire.
1. Kade, Kaleb, Lauren and Tory
2. My daughter singing at the top of her voice ... "I love you Mom"
3. Magazines (latest find: Domino: The Guide to Living with Style)
4. Sappy love stories, movies, letters - I'm a hopeless romantic.
5. Prayers (said out loud)
6. Antique shops (especially ones with old hats)
7. Writing and reading ... Books add so much flavor to life!
8. Inspirational books (A few favorites: The Power of Positive Thinking, It's Never Too Late, Tuesdays with Morrie and Life's Little Instruction Book)
9. Singing - "la la la la live for today!"
10. Finding an old piece of furniture and giving it a new style (I love to restore and restyle stuff)
What makes you happy?!