Monday, December 11, 2006


Each life that touches ours …

This past weekend was a sad one for many. A family I know and love lost their father. I spent some time this last weekend pondering the relationships in our lives and the impact they have on us. There is never an easy time to lose someone we love.

And each time someone dies who has touched my life - I feel grateful and honored to have known them and hope that the footprints they left on my heart never fade away. I also recognize a strong need to touch base and connect with those I love (who are still alive). Death often serves as a reminder that our days are precious and fragile. And it makes us realize the importance of those around us that matter.

My sympathies go out to those of you who have lost someone you love…. May your hearts be mended one little moment at a time …

No comments: