Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween 2009

“Other things may change us,
but we start and end with family”
~Anthony Brandt
Halloween at the uptown


Halloween morning - A baby shower for my new niece: Avery Anderson

Halloween night: Scones at Mom's - Ultra YUM!

Halloween night: Football/baseball and cheering from the couch!

Trick-or-treat with Grant and Lilly (my nephew and niece) = a riot!

Halloween afternoon: Yo-Ho-Ho candy for the little pirate please ...


Lauren, Kaleb, Kade and Jack

A Princess named Lauren and her big brother Kade ...

Halloween was extra wonderful this year as we were able to spend time with family and create memories that will last a long, long time. It felt so good to slow down and celebrate life with the people I love... :)
Cheers to the little moments that matter!

2 comments:

Jennie Stanfield said...

So much fun. I wish I could have been there to hold babies and spend time with the fam. Oh, I love your eye lashes by the way. :-)

* said...

congrats on the new niece, I have one too (we just don't know her name yet!).

Love scones, the picture is making me hungry...

Happy (late) halloween & fall!