Monday, June 14, 2010

Muchness.


The Mad Hatter: [to Alice] You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness.




Chalk art at the Uptown Shopping Center ...

My daughter and I watched "Alice In Wonderland" this past weekend and we really enjoyed it. Tim Burton has a way of making things very creative and interesting. And Johnny Depp was the perfect Mad Hatter.

PS: It was fun to bump into the above art creations at the Chalk Art Festival on Saturday and we decided we never ever want to loose our muchness :) ...!


2 comments:

Shaela said...

I'm sad we never got to do the chalk art festival while we were there. So I'll just experience it vicariously through you, haha ;)

Wendy Christensen said...

Hi Shaela! Where are you now? I miss you and your happy smile :)!!
The chalk art festival is one of our favorite weekends of the year ...