Friday, July 27, 2007

The colors that make us who we are ...
Have you ever bumped into something that just talked to your soul? Maybe it was a painting or a greeting card or a beautiful scene in nature... Have you ever really thought about why it mattered to you? The picture above is very calming to me. I feel the colors are a reflection of parts of me.
I have touches of blue, orange and green in my personality and a great deal of red (which to me stands for passion, energy and spunk) ... Perhaps that's why I like this picture so much? It serves as a reminder to like and appreciate all the colors of the 'personality rainbow' that make us who we are! Hooray for all the shades of black, yellow and pink that add to our diverse color palette.
The next time you bump into something that warms your spirit, pay attention - it's there for a reason! Cheers to the colors that make us who we are :)!!
Happy Friday night.

3 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

I came across your blog through blog surfing. I am really impressed with your work. As you put it, it really talked to my soul. I even posted your 10 things on my blog for others to see. I loved this post too, it makes me think. Thanks, I needed that. I am sure I will be back to visit.

Anonymous said...

I ran across a picture yesterday that spoke to my soul. It was a black and white photo with a picture of a red bike next to an old wall. For some reason I identified with that picture. Perhaps because I've just moved to Seattle and bought myself a red bike!

Wendy Christensen said...

Thank you Tiffany for your very kind comment! :) And congrats on the red bike (to the blogger from Seattle) ...