Saturday, March 08, 2008

{Political GLOW}

You see that red light off the side of the above photo??! That's called the ahhhh haaa light of politics. :) That light was radiating from me when I arrived home from the County Convention (late tonight) and wouldn't go away!!! My kids were like - "Mom what did you do at that meeting?"

I told them they would need to serve as a delegate and they too could have the beautiful, red glow :) ...

For the record - I had a splendid time at the convention today. I was totally impressed by the day's events and all that I was able to learn and be a part of.

PS: I think my dreams tonight will be full of motions, votes and floating platforms!!

Good night ...

2 comments:

Alyson | New England Living said...

Good for you for getting involved! It's so important

Wendy Christensen said...

Alyson - It was really an educational, entertaining and eventful EVENT!! I am finding I really enjoy the political process.