Saturday, June 06, 2009

Dream BIG!

I bumped into this quote earlier this week and just love it! :) Thought you might too ...

If there were ever a time to dare,
to make a difference,
to embark on something worth doing, it is now.

Not for any grand cause, necessarily-but for something that tugs at your heart,
something that's your aspiration,
something that's your dream.

You owe it to yourself to make your days here count.
Have fun.
Dig deep.
Stretch.
Dream big.
~From a Macintosh computer ad, 1991

4 comments:

Shaela said...

WOw - what a profound quote from a COMPUTER company, lol! Thanks for sharing. (p.s. my kids are addicted to the Wiggle Like a Fish CD... it's great and all, but I'm starting to go crazy - it's ALL they want to listen to!) :)

Peace Mitchell said...

Thanks for sharing this one, I'm a big fan of following your dreams!!

Joe Gigantino Jr. said...

Wendy you always seem to come up with the perfect quotes! Great job yesterday with the Happiness is... I had fun reading those. I think all enjoyed them.

* said...

No way, that's from a Mac ad? Love it (and I happen to love Macintosh computers, too!)