Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Positive energy from the fridge ...




When we surround ourselves with positive energy, we have positive energy to share! I like to post quotes up in my house – especially on the refrigerator!

Feel free to post these ‘fridge notes’ up at your house:

“We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already.” ~J.K. Rowling

“Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have.” – Thomas Edison

“The quicker you let go of old cheese, the sooner you find new cheese.” – Spencer Johnson, Who Moved My Cheese?

“The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.” – Richard Bach

What quotes do you have around that motivate you?

2 comments:

Crystal Collier said...

I need positive energy scribbled across my forehead, and my kids foreheads. We never make it as far as the fridge. =)

"Eat more cheese!" Is my motto. Cheese=smiles, smiles=happiness, happiness=productivity.

Great post!

Jennie Stanfield said...

I love the word simplicity lately. Seeing that word helps me...to simplify everything around me and to enjoy what's right before me in the moment.