Monday, January 10, 2011

YOU are right ...


Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right.
~ Henry Ford

Commentary: This quote is so simple, so true and so to the point. What we choose to focus on (via our thoughts) will ultimately come true in our lives.

This year, fill your mind with positive thoughts and use them to move forward towards your goals. When you find yourself in that 'low point' of disbelief and negative thoughts - say out loud: I think I can. I think I can. I think I can!

Use your self created positive energy to climb a little higher, reach a little farther and to act with love a little longer... Your thoughts give you the power to move in new directions or to continue on a path you want or don't want. Get clear with your vision for this new year and then make your dreams real - one thought and act at a time.

No comments: