Monday, May 12, 2008

{Mother's Day ...}
Wendy, Kade, Lauren and Kaleb Christensen
Mother's Day 2008

A breakfast of LOVE ...
Special thanks to my husband and kids for the heart shaped pancakes - they even spelled the word love in panacakes for me .... I love you guys too!

Wendy, Lauren and Gwen 2008
(A BBQ after church with my Mother-in-law and family)
Very fun! :)

I took these gorgeous flowers to my mom and had a very fun (late night) visit with her...
I love you Mom!


A card from Kaleb


A card from Kade
(Loved the humor and creativity of this one ...$25 worth of chores)
The back of the card listed the prices of things he would do ... Funny!

A card from Lauren
(All girl - full of hearts, flowers and love)

**********

Have you ever had such a perfect day??!
:)



1 comment:

Alyson | New England Living said...

What a wonderful day you had! Isn't wonderful to get those homemade crafts of love from your children? I also had a great Mother's Day.