Monday, November 27, 2006

That's the snowman in our backyard!
(He's wearing a Darth Vader hat) ...


It snowed yesterday! I love snow! It was the first snowfall of this winter season and it really added to the magic of this holiday time. My kids were excited about it too and bundled up in their coats, gloves, hats and boots to rush out and make a snowman. It was fun to see them work together and create such a fun and happy creature from the snow. I think to them, it really did come alive and dance and play in the backyard... They even gave him a snowball so he could join in the snowball fight fun!

I am so thankful for the little things that add magic to my life! Some of them are: children, snowflakes, hot chocolate, friends, family, old movies, a fire in the fireplace and love.

I do hope your Thanksgiving holiday was a time of reflection and renewal. When we really stop and think about it, there are so many wonderful blessings that decorate our lives.

Cheers to snowmen who use the Force! :)

No comments: