Wednesday, February 21, 2007


Turn it up and keep on driving …

Have you ever been on your way home and a song is on the radio and you just had to finish listening to it before you park in the drive and go inside? Every now and again I have those moments. I’ll be on my street just about to pull in and a really great song will start and I just keep on driving! Below are a few songs that cause me to turn it up and keep on driving – (I could create a CD with all these hits on it but there’s something absolutely magical to me about randomly hearing songs played on the air) …

Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Mr. Bojangles
Rolling Stones – Paint it Black
John Melloncamp – Cherry Bomb
The Cars – Drive
Journey – Open Arms
Paul McCartney – Silly Love Songs
Steve Miller – Abracadabra
Berlin – Take my Breath Away
Bon Jovi – It’s My Life

Cheers to the magical sound/power of music …
Feel free to do a 'drive by' with the songs that make your heart hummmmmmmm :)

No comments: