Friday, October 10, 2008

{Let 'em go}
Photo by Kaleb - One last look at the lizard ... (those are his Dad's hands)


Back to the wild!
Run free little critter --- run!!

Let it go -
Does anyone else out there love the power of Craigslist? :) ... I have a bunch of stuff to post up.
This adorable green chest of drawers has drawer pulls that glow in the dark - light up your kid's room with this one-of-a-kind piece. Oh there's more ... :)
We're in the process of moving and I can't take it all!
Off to let more stuff GO -- Oh it feels good.
:)
Adios stuff and creatures from the wild ....

6 comments:

Alyson | New England Living said...

Good luck with all your moving efforts! I know I must be an odd duck, I've never used craigslist. I hear about it all the time, but haven't really stopped by to check it out.

Wendy Christensen said...

Alyson - You're not an odd duck :) I just discovered craigslist when we started moving. It's wonderful - go check it out! :)

Jennie Stanfield said...

Let it go... I love that saying. Such beautiful, simple words that can change and free your life. Love you.

NaDell said...

There is 2good2toss in our area too. You can post anything less than 100 dollars. Are you moving far away? I don't remember hearing where. Need to get rid of a big kitchen table and chairs? Probably not. =)

Wendy Christensen said...

Jennie - You are on deep thought mode :) First the trees now the let it go! I agree, those 3 words are powerful! LET IT GO. :)

Wendy Christensen said...

NaDell, We are not moving far :) ... I'll have to blog about it at some point. Mostly, we are hoping to build and this move is just a little move before we get really settled. As for the kitchen table - yes, I am selling mine!Send me your email and I'll send you a photo --- :)Happy Friday to you!