Saturday, November 10, 2007

Love is …

Have you ever sat down and decided you just needed to write something? Tonight I had a writing flash … I grabbed a piece of paper and decided to do a free write. Let it all just flow.

The first thing that came out of my pen was: Love is. Have you ever tried to write about love? It is a beautiful experience and one worth the time!

Try it – grab a piece of paper and at the top write – Love is … And let the feelings that come to you rush out onto the page.

Here’s a few of my thoughts –
Love is … patient, kind, funny, vulnerable, serious, honest, good, forgiving, respectful,
love gives us wings to fly, there is no fear in love, love helps us become
our greatest potential, love is air … love is all around us!
(and my list goes on and on).

{Bottom-line - love is a beautiful and powerful thing}

PS: I like what Oprah says about love:
“Happiness is never something you get from other people.
The happiness you feel is in direct proportion to the love you give.”

No comments: