Monday, October 06, 2008

The art of juggling –

Have you ever been to the circus? I’ve been a couple of times. The last time we went, my kids and I enjoyed a fabulous night at the Toyota Center with box seats (compliments of Charter Media). We received the royal treatment! (One of the perks of being married to a singing man) Anyhow, my favorite act at the circus is the juggler. I love how those guys can keep so many things in the air at one time. It’s amazing – and they make it really exciting and just when you think they are done, they go and add fire to the bowling pins they are throwing and catching –
I love it!

Sometimes on Monday mornings (and other crazy days), I see myself as one of those Circus Jugglers. It helps me keep the madness in check!

Wow! Did you just see that?!
There’s a lizard downstairs running through my laundry – I bet it got out of its cage. (That would be the fire just added to the already manic day)!
Ahhhhhh where’s Kaleb when I need him?
Wendy
The Juggler – signing off ….

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Sounds like you're a very capable juggler yourself! Watch out for those lizards :)

Alyson | New England Living said...

Oh how I know how you feel!

ALB said...

You are an amazing juggler, Wendy. Guess what? Yesterday mom and I (along with the bowman girls) went to Brown County. We were in this darling shop and saw this fun witch hat. Mom said, "now who does that remind you of?" and I immediately said, "Wendy!" We both smiled and had some fun/funny memories.
We love you and wish you were here with us!

Have a great day, A

Wendy Christensen said...

Amy - I would have LOVED to have joined you all at Brown county days :) I had such an awesome time when I joined you way back when... As for the witch hat hmmmmmm - I'm glad you and mom are having fun!! "I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too ...!" I Love you and miss you tons.