Wednesday, April 15, 2015

It was a very happy birthday!


From my sweet neice - Avery :)



Another little card from my niece, Lilly ...



I woke up to flowers and cards and an "I Love You" balloon
My husband made me breakfast! 


Spent some time with my sister ... 



My son got his braces off!


We had a youth talent show for our church youth group ...
The Bishopric performed a country rendition of
"Book of Mormon Stories"

I took some time yesterday to reflect on the blessings that are so abundant in my life.
I felt an overwhelming feeling of gratitude, of humility and LOVE.

I thank Heavenly Father everyday for the gift of life and the journey
we are all on to learn, grow and become!

It's the people that matter.
It's the love we share that makes life happy and good!
It's the light of Christ that guides us through ...


Hello new year - let's do this!
me.


No comments: