Monday, June 22, 2015

Quotes: Why they matter ...

Quotes are so powerful. They are like a little package of goodness - put together in a short, simple way and their impact can be life changing! I love the direct simpleness of a quote.

I often read quotes before I go to sleep. I especially enjoy the positive, motivating ones. I find them calming and reassuring.

Nothing like drifting off to dream with a little Oscar Wilde, C.S. Lewis, Tony Robbins, Dieter F. Uchtdorf, or Jane Austen.

Fill your mind with goodness at night, wake up with goodness in the morning! Our minds are so powerful - what we choose to focus on shows up in our day to day events.

I especially love the words and image above ... don't we all have broken pieces floating around inside?

Go ahead, give someone a hug, or receive one! You never know how healing it can be or the mending it will provide :)

Cheers to quotes, hugs and little moments that matter!

No comments: