Sunday, June 21, 2015

He taught us how to fish ...

The Lichfield Family - 2004


with my Mom and Dad

 Daddy Daughter Dance - 1984 (ish) ...


1970s ...

 We are family!

Fish on!

Family photo moment in mom and dad's backyard

Go Bombers - my dad and mom never missed a meet.



Dear Dad,

Just a little note for you on Father's Day.

Thanks for being one of my heroes! You taught us all how to work hard, how to pray, how to love, how to be kind, how to fish, how to be patient, how to trust in God, and how to live by faith.

I am so thankful to you and mom for the legacy you have left and the way you have made our family the most important thing in your life!

You never missed cheering for us at cross country meets, you never missed having family prayer, you never missed an opportunity to teach us about the gospel and the love of the Savior.

I love you dearly! So glad I get to call YOU Dad.

Love,
Wendy

PS: Fish on!

No comments: