Saturday, October 03, 2015

Kindness from a stranger in Texas ...

I am always so grateful for the kindness of strangers ... My heart was touched today by an email and photos.

My son is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Texas. He was not sure if he would be transferred this week (to a new area) and I have been praying for him and wondering if he had moved.

He has spent his entire mission thus far (7 months) in the same location.

Today, I was surprised to see an email from a member of his ward who had my son and his missionary companion over to watch General Conference with he and his family.

After hearing Elder Holland's beautiful talk on Mothers, they felt it would be good to send me photos and an email. He was moved to a new area and wanted me to know he was there and working hard.

So sweet.

The Lord is ever mindful of each one of us and of our families.
Our families matter! Love matters and He knows how to lift and carry each one of us!

I am so thankful for our Heavenly Father and the ways His hand can be seen in our lives everyday.


No comments: