Monday, May 07, 2007


The Etiquette Expert
Jacqueline Whitmore
Last year while I was in Washington, D.C., I had the opportunity to meet a very nice lady. We bumped into each other on the metro line and she asked me for directions – luckily, I was able to help her get to where she was going. We introduced ourselves and I was pleasantly surprised to learn that she is a leading expert on business etiquette.

Her name is Jacqueline Whitmore and she was recently a guest on Fox TV sharing her expertise on Queen Elizabeth II's visit to the U.S. Jacqueline talked with host, Martha MacCallum, about "royalty etiquette."

In addition to knowing how to handle royal visitors, Jacqueline is also an expert on cell phone etiquette. Apparently, she created "National Cell Phone Courtesy Month" (which occurs in July). Have you ever wondered what the proper etiquette is for cell phone use? Feel free to take the quiz and test your mobile phone manners -
http://www2.sprint.com/mr/consumertopic.do?topicId=260

(I think this should be a required class in high school) … Cell Phone Etiquette 101!

Feel free to learn more about Jacqueline via her website –
http://www.etiquetteexpert.com/

1 comment:

tharker said...

Thanks for the tips! I will admit I have gotten a few dirty looks for forgetting to use my "indoor voice" while on my cell phone...woops!

Once again, so glad I found your blog!!!!