Tuesday, May 22, 2007

On this day ...

My husband and I have been married 14 years today. And I couldn't help but remember the song he sang for me at our wedding reception - he stepped out of the line and asked our guests to give him a few moments to sing me a song (This was a surprise to me) and a very sweet memory I'll never forget.

He sang: "I love the way you love me" a John Michael Montgomery song.
Below are some of the lyrics:

And I could list a million things
I love to like about you
But they all come down to one reason
I could never live without you.

PS: May 22nd is a beautiful, special day in my life ...
It's the day my entire life changed.
Let the love, adventure, and music continue!!! :)

2 comments:

tharker said...

Happy Happy Anniversary Tory and Wendy!

I am loving the wedding picture! Your hair is rockin' Wendy!

Anonymous said...

It was the early 90s ... I believe the hair style was a left over from the 80s ... :) The 80s hair and clothes were something huh??
Thanks for the fun note!!