Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It's Never Too Late ...

This morning, I made a trip to Barnes & Noble… I absolutely LOVE that store. I could spend hours in there! The books talk to me (they do) and I get tons of inspirations just by being there. Ahhhh if you haven’t stopped into a bookstore lately – add it to your to-do list and enjoy getting lost among the endless shelves of books.

The little treasure I found today is called – “It’s Never Too Late… 172 simple acts to change your life” By Patrick Lindsay. Below is an excerpt.

It’s never too late …

to watch a sunset

It’s one of nature’s greatest wonders
No artist can truly capture its aura.
No film can reproduce its splendour.
Watch it alone
or with a loved one.
Drink it in.
Feel humble but feel alive.
Be inspired by its magnificence.

“Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.”
Confucius

No comments: