Monday, August 06, 2007

3-2-1 .... Recording -

Wendy Christensen and Dana Robinson
After the Spotlight taping
August 1, 2007
Spanish Fork, Utah

Being a guest on Spotlight was a very fun experience! I showed up a bit early for the interview and was able to watch the film crew in action.... I have always been fascinated by the TV/production world and enjoyed every last moment! I'm excited to see the interview and will post it on my website as soon as it is available.

Special thanks to Rob & Kathy Lichfield, Kendall Call and my family for their love and support on this adventure!

Thanks also to Confetti Antiques & Books (in Spanish Fork, UT) and to Willow Creek gift shop (in Payson, UT) for carrying my book!


PS - If you happen to be in Utah and see this interview ....
I do hope you'll enjoy it :)!
Remember: YOU and your little moments matter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Wendy! I can't wait to see the interview.

idahomayos said...

Yea!! I'm excited to see it.