Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Random Tuesday Musings ...
"No. I don't think I will kiss you-- although you need kissing badly.
That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often--
and by someone who knows how."
–Rhett Butler (Gone with the Wind, 1939)

(Click the link to hear the famous Rhett Butler quote ....)
I don't know if it's just me but it seems like those classic movie stars from days long gone
knew how to kiss and sweep a girl off her feet .... !!
Cheers to old movies and kissing - 2 of my favorite things!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite all time movie is Pride and predjudice. I love when Mr. Darcy says to Miss Elizabeth, "I must tell you how much I ardently love and adore you..." they don't kiss right then but a little bit later they do and it's a great on sceen moment. Ahhhh, I love old movies back when they were clean and had something to them. Here's lookin' at you oldies.

Jenni Stanfield