Monday, October 29, 2007


Two quotes for the road ...
(Turtle pace please !)

I recently read an interesting article about frustration. This article was talking about how easy it is for people to get down and out about their business endeavors or other things going on... Have you ever had that? I like to call them 'frustration moments' – sometimes, they hit hard! But do not let them stop you from trying to achieve!!

There is a quote I use that comes in handy with the ‘frustration fits’. I found it in "Life's Little Instruction Book" by H. Jackson Brown:

"Remember that overnight success usually takes about fifteen years."

I like that quote - it helps put things in perspective!

Another quote I like to use is -

"Every step of the journey is the journey"

:)

Cheers to life and the beautiful lessons that come from our day to day moments.
Use them well!!

No comments: