Wednesday, May 27, 2009

{Wednesday Movie Moment}

Two Weeks Notice

... she's rather like the building she loves so much. A little rough around the edges but, when you look closely, absolutely beautiful. And the only one of her kind. And even though I've said cruel things and driven her away, she's become the voice in my head. And I can't seem to drown her out. And I don't want to drown her out. ~George Wade
(Watch the clip by simply clicking on the Two Weeks Notice text above)

Ahhh the power of a love letter ...! :) This one gets me every time.
Don't you love how movies capture our hearts and leave such lasting impressions?
Me too ...

2 comments:

Sleepydumpling said...

This is one of my favourite movies of all time. Sandra and Hugh just zing together, and it's realistic in that she makes a goof of herself and he's a bit selfish!

NaDell said...

I LOVE that movie! One of my favorite. My two favorite actor/actress together. That's the best!