Thursday, May 12, 2011

Are you -- right now -- who you want to be?




So, what do you want to be when you grow up? That question may appear a little trite, but think about it for a moment. Are you--right now--who you want to be, what you dreamed you'd be, doing what you always wanted to do? Be honest. Sometimes people find themselves achieving victories that are empty--successes that have come at the expense of things that were far more valuable to them. If your ladder is not leaning against the right wall, every step you take gets you to the wrong place faster. ~ Steven R. Covey / 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

3 comments:

robinson said...

Wendy, Thanks for your post today. I still ask myself what I want to be when I grow up. I love the message. I know that I need to change and be a beter person. I am trying and to me, that is what counts.

robinson said...

Wendy, Thanks for your post today. I ask myself, what do I want to be when I grow up. I am trying to change and be a better person. For me, it is baby steps. But what is important to me is that I am trying.

Wendy Christensen said...

:) ... One step at a time, one day at time - always moving forward. THAT is how we become and grow and LIVE! The journey - it matters. And along the way, we choose how we'll respond, react and ultimatley who we will BE!

Thanks for your comment. :)