Tuesday, September 20, 2011

YOU are in the driver's seat ...



I'm currently reading "Become a Better You" by Joel Osteen. As I started reading the chapter on Keep Pressing Forward I especially liked this little segment:

"The car you drive has a large windshield, but only a relatively small rearview mirror. The implication is obvious: What happened in your past is not nearly as important as what is in your future. Where you are going is much more important than where you've been. If you stay focused on the past, you're liable to miss numerous excellent opportunities ahead."

As I read that, a mental picture came to my mind of a steering wheel and how WE are the ones in the driver's seat and we control our focus, our destination and the choices we make day to day.

PS: Our moments matter - make them count. Press forward and enjoy the amazing adventure ahead!

No comments: