Friday, December 30, 2016

Light


Image via Pinterest
Light: “Something that illuminates.”

Light signifies hope and new beginnings and a way forward.

I've always loved light fixtures, light bulbs, sunshine, light paint colors and well lit spaces.

All of us have the ability to illuminate - we share light each time we share a smile, a word of encouragement, a kind deed. It's not difficult and the ripple affect is endless.


Have you ever wondered where the ultimate source of light illuminates from? I have.
And I know that the source of all that is good and light comes from our Loving Heavenly Father. His ways are always filled with light, love, peace and hope. Nothing dark originates from Him.


I am thankful for all the beautiful ways His love and light have been poured upon me this year by those who bask in His light and so graciously share it.

Shine on.

Together, we light up the world.

No comments: