Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cock-a-doodle-doo
Ever had something trigger a funny memory and it caused you to sit down
and have a good think blended with a smile? I had one of those tonight ...
I think I'll call it a 'thinking smiling moment' for short it's a TSM.
This particular TSM has to do with lemon juice, roosters and my Dad.
When I was younger, he loved to hear my brother, Travis, and I
make the sound of a rooster. He thought it was the best thing ever.
So we would practice and show off our cock-a-doodle-doos with
each other. Of course, our Dad always won.
We asked him what his secret was and he told us it was lemon juice.
We wanted to sound like he did with our doodle-doos and decided to
heed his advice. He was more than happy to pour us a glass of lemon juice
and watch us slurp it down and then re-attempt our rooster calls.
Did it help? Go try it and let me know! :)
Cheers to 'Thinking Smiling Moments' ... I love when they hit!

No comments: