Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Place you LIVE ...
Have you ever thought about the spot you live and the way it plays into your life?
I have! Amazing how buildings and places add to the flavor and style of who we are!
Cheers to the places we live, the food we eat, and people we meet ...
Stone Soup
703 The Parkway
Richland, WA 99352
(509) 943-4542
Need a place to stop for lunch?
Stop in at Stone Soup and order anything from their menu!!
The atmosphere is fun and inviting and the food is oh so yummy ... :)
Special Memory: Meeting my best friend from high school, April,
for lunch to celebrate my 34th birthday!
She and I have been friends for over 20 years! ...
I love you April!
(The above photo is a glimpse of their back door) - cute huh?

Wild Goose Design
610 The Parkway
Richland, WA 99352
(509) 943-3006

Embellishments for the Home, Body & Soul ...
(This shop inspires me!!)
Special Memory: I had my very first booksigning at this shop.
Thank you Bonnie for believing in me and for helping me achieve a DREAM!


The Octopus Garden
Uptown Shopping Center
George Washington Way side
Richland, WA
This store has been here for as long as I can remember.
I like the huge variety of crazy cards and funny gifts.
I smile everytime I think of this place :) ...
Not pictured:
The Columbia, Yakima & Snake Rivers ...
I've spent countless hours along the banks of all 3 of these rivers and
and so thankful for the influence of each.

If you happen to make a trip to Richland ..
Feel free to check out a few of my favorite places
and create a few special memories of your own!

No comments: