Monday, May 19, 2008

{Wendy’s Pasta Salad}

16 ounce bag of colored rotini pasta
1 can sliced olives
1 can baby corn
1 jar quartered artichoke hearts
Kraft zesty Italian dressing
Grated parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste

Boil pasta. Drain and rinse with cold water. Pour cooled pasta into big serving bowl and mix together with - olives (drain them), corn (drain those too), artichoke hearts (drain them). Then coat with the Italian dressing. Sprinkle the top with grated parmesan cheese, cover and chill in the refrigerator. (You may want to add a little more dressing just before you serve the salad).

This salad is a hit everywhere I take it! Enjoy!
PS: What is your favorite summer salad? :)

5 comments:

Sara said...

Yummy. Sounds great.

Jennie Stanfield said...

I wanted this recipe!!!! Thanks. I love your pasta salad!

idahomayos said...

Ooh what a fabulous idea...post your favorite summer salad recipe. Who doesn't love a good salad in the summer and one can always use a new standby. Wendy your pasta salad sounds scrumptious ;) Thanks for the recipe!!! I love a good pasta salad. My favorite is Broccoli Bacon Salad. Coming soon...the recipe on my blog!

Rebecca Hickman said...

Now I'm hungry!

Alyson | New England Living said...

What a great recipe!