Tuesday, June 10, 2008


{Baseball}
Tonight is the championship game for my son's Little League baseball team ... It has been an incredible season and we'll be there cheering!!
PS: As much as I love the game, I have to admit that I'm looking forward to the season winding down. No more washing those white baseball pants and scrubbing out the remains of the slide at second!! :)
Good luck Kaleb, Colby and crew!! And special thanks to Gary and Kathy Christensen for all your dedication to the game and the team ...

4 comments:

Sara said...

Go team, Go. Have a great time.

Alyson | New England Living said...

I hope it was a great night for you! I know what you mean about being glad that it's over. I enjoy my kids' events too, but it's nice to have a break of those sorts of things for the summer.

idahomayos said...

How fun! It's nice to get to do those activities and nice to see the season wind down too. Happy Summer :)

Wendy Christensen said...

The game was GREAT! My son's team ended up winning the tournament :) - It's been a very fun season. The weather was crazy (hot chocolate for one game) slurpees for the next. This has been a wild spring. Thanks for the cheer from the blogging 'sidelines'!! Love you all.