Saturday, October 18, 2008

{A Halloween Party}
...
Tonight was our annual church Halloween party! Our entire family gets 'dolled' up for this event ... Check out my kids (photo above: Kaleb (Spiderman), Lauren (Wonder Woman), Kade (Sonics basketball player from a few decades ago) ...FUNNY.


I decided to go as Zorro's lady ... See Zorro below (that's my husband - Tory).
Zorro.... Ohh la la la! My husband is such a GREAT sport - he dresses up with me every year.
I love that about him ...!

"Let's get this party started!" :)

3 comments:

Alyson | New England Living said...

What great costumes! I love that fro!

You and your hubby are so cute!

idahomayos said...

Cute Wendy! Love the pictures.

Olivia StClaire said...

What a fun blog!! Love the colors... & love all that you're into... must go explore it some more!!!