Monday, September 28, 2009

What are YOU excited about right now?

“Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.”
~
Ralph Waldo Emerson

When was the last time you were really excited? Do you remember what it feels like to be excited? I often wonder why so many people live in ‘dull’ down and out mode … There is so much in life to be happy about. This week – live with enthusiasm. Try it – be happy and positive and enjoy the added strength and energy that will come to your life!

"Enthusiasm is contagious. Be a carrier."
~
Susan Rabin

3 comments:

Sleepydumpling said...

I totally believe in enthusiasm. I'm extroverted and passionate, and constantly I'm told to tone down my enthusiasm. Screw that I say! I want to leap into life with gusto!

Shaela said...

I am always excited about something... you know me! :) Right now I am excited about my upcoming family reunion (2 weeks to go!), a weekend in Seattle with one of my best friends (November), and a trip to California for my birthday in January. I get excited about little things too. When my kids get excited about something, it's contagious, and I get excited too!

* said...

I'm leaving for the UK tomorrow morning early. And I'm just a little giddy. I'm off to tour England, Scotland and Wales for 2 weeks. Without my 4 young children. I'm pretty excited.