Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Little Moments" book buzz ...

Book cover - 2nd edition, paperback

Inside ...

One of my favorite segments ... Invite Happiness IN!

Book Buzz -

“Every once in a while a book comes along that really matters and this book does. The world needs more feel good, common sense, heartfelt books like, It's The Little Moments That Matter and more authors like Wendy Christensen who help us all appreciate a little bit more of what we already have.” ~Dana Robinson - Host of Spotlight

“What a great book – your words reminded me of many beautiful moments! You have brought your mother and I so much joy!” - Dad

“Reading your book was a happy time for me. It makes all the other happy moments come into focus and take center stage. I just this minute finished your book - my whole day will be more fun. "
- Jean J.

"I am absolutely in love with your book. I started reading last night and couldn't stop. It is so refreshing and energizing. It has completely changed my outlook on the little things. I am so grateful for your amazing insight. Thank you for writing such an awesome book and for helping me appreciate the world around me."
- Rachel K.

"Dear Wendy, I have been meaning to write and thank you for the beautiful book. I love what you have written and I read it as I am eating breakfast --good way to start the day! :)
Thanks again " ~ Emily C.

"Wow, I feel like going out and conquering the world." - Stacy M.

"An inspirational journey in self-discovery and a joyous celebration of life! This book will make you want to hug yourself." ~ Kersten Campbell, author of "Confessions of a Completely Insane Mother"

"What a darling book! ...Last night I read the chapter on hair extensions. OH MY! I was laughing so hard. Thanks for sharing your talents." ~ Kylene S.

PS: Amazing how much fun this little book has been and continues to be ... thanks for reading!

Find out how you can better enjoy the little moments in your life ...
Get your copy today :) ... The books are $9.99 each (+ shipping)

No comments: