Friday, March 25, 2011

{Celebrating blog post # 400}

Tulips and Mountains ... (two of my favorite things)
Skagit Valley Tulip Festival / for more photos and tulip awe vist their website: TULIPS

I just realized that this is post number 400 on my blog! And ... I feel like celebrating! Looking back - When I started this blog, I hoped that my little thoughts, ideas, stories and dreams would touch someone. To my surprise - this little blog has reached thousands. :) Amazing what can happen when we dare to dream and DO!

Thank you for stopping in and for being a part of my 'little moments' ...

PS - Slow down and enjoy the beauty of this day! :)

All my love,
Wendy

Sending tulips and sunshine your way!

3 comments:

Tawna said...

Wow, 400! I came over to see the tulips and saw the pics on your blog...you are so sweet. What a blessing it is to have positive people in the world like you! Thanks for posting, and I hope you have a great weekend!

Rita said...

I love tulips! The rows and rows of tulips is breath taking. Congrats on celebrating 400! :)

Wendy Christensen said...

Tawna & Rita - Thanks for stopping in and celebrating with me :)