Monday, November 10, 2014

The Soundtrack of My Life ...


'The Soundtrack of my Life' by Donny Osmond
(Released to celebrate his 50 years in show business)

The title of this new album caught my attention as did TWO of the tracks ... 
The Long and Winding Road and Your Song - a couple of my favorite songs.
I like the cover - very classy! Also, I think it's really cool that to celebrate his 50th anniversary, he chose to tell stories from his life and combine them with a song! 

His project made me think about the influence of music in my life and if I had a soundtrack ... what songs would be on it?



Here it goes - The Soundtrack of my Life ...

Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
Drive - The Cars
Take My Breath Away - Berlin
The Chair - George Strait
I Can't Tell you Why - The Eagles
Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain - Willie Nelson
How Great Thou Art - Carrie Underwood and Vince Gill
Superman Can - Tory Christensen
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong

Someday I might share the 'stories' behind the songs ...

What's your soundtrack?








No comments: