Wednesday, January 07, 2015

When we put God first ...


It's the 7th day of 2015 ... It's still a NEW year! I love new years - always have. It's a new beginning, a fresh start - a new chapter to write!

The new year causes me to do a little reflecting on the past year and it's - challenges, joys, sorrows, ups, downs and so on. Ideally, I have grown through and with them and can say I am a better, stronger person. Mostly, I hope I can say I made a difference and influenced the people and world around me for good ...

I bumped into this quote by Ezra Taft Benson and love it's powerful truth and message:

"When we put God first, all other things fall into their proper place or drop out of our lives. Our love of the Lord will govern the claims for our affection, the demands on our time, the interests we pursue, and the order of our priorities."
~ Ezra Taft Benson


Beautiful to know that as we put God first, things fall into their proper place or drop out of our lives.

2015 - God first.

No comments: