Sunday, March 15, 2015

He lives ...


"Home" by David Bowman (One of my favorites of the Savior)

On this beautiful, rainy Sunday morning, my thoughts turned to the words of one of my favorite hymns ... "I Know That My Redeemer Lives"

Especially the words from the second verse -

  1. 2. He lives to grant me rich supply.
    He lives to guide me with his eye.
    He lives to comfort me when faint.
    He lives to hear my soul's complaint.
    He lives to silence all my fears.
    He lives to wipe away my tears.
    He lives to calm my troubled heart.
    He lives all blessings to impart.

    Beautiful and very lifting ...

    I know He lives.
    I know He loves me
  2. He loves you too ...
    Let him wipe away your tears and calm your troubled heart!

    Happy Sunday -

No comments: