Monday, September 01, 2008

{Guess how much I love you? ...}
Wendy and Lauren 2002 - I love you up to the moon and back ...
Lauren on an Easter egg hunt ...
I love you across the river and over the hills and back

Lauren in the snow 2007
I love you to Iceland and back


Lauren first day of Kindergarten 2008
I love you to the bottom of the ocean and back!

Tory, Lauren and Wendy Christmas 2007
I love you to the North Pole and back!
Lauren the tap girl - June 2008
I love you as far as I can reach!

Happy Birthday Lauren ...
Thanks for making my world a beautiful, happy and loving place :)
Love, Mom ...

6 comments:

The 4 Martells said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! Sorry we can't come to the Super Hero's party at Hastings. Brent and I are going to the BYU vs. UW game Friday and Saturday. We will sure miss the fun. How is Kinder? Is Lauren in AM or PM. Talk to you soon. Holli

Cindy said...

What a sweetheart! Happy Birthday to her :)
Love your header picture, too.

Alyson | New England Living said...

How sweet! What a beautiful tribute. Hope she had a great day!

idahomayos said...

Happy Birthday Lauren!!! She's beautiful! Enjoy the moment mom, those birthdays come around all too quickly :)

Jayci said...

cute birthday wish. She is a lucky girl to have you for a mom!

Wendy Christensen said...

HI to all :) - Thanks for the fun notes ... Lauren is such a beautiful, fun person in my life. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for blessing me with a wonderful family!