Tuesday, March 27, 2007



A ‘Rainy Day’ Soundtrack …

It’s been raining all night and it’s still coming down. I had dreams last night of rain coming through the roof and even woke up a few times to feel the ‘drops’ that seemed so real in my sleep! Amazing how powerful dreams can be… I’m sure on some mind level I was on the beach with an umbrella enjoying every drop!

Have you noticed how most of the really great movies have a really great soundtrack? I love movie soundtracks and own quite a collection of them. I think rainy days like today deserve soundtracks! So, I took the liberty of creating a list of tunes (feel free to get them from iTunes) and play it on the ‘rainy days’ in your life!

Cheers to the pitter patter that adds green and magic to our world…

Put your Rainy Day Songs on …
Here’s my play list -

You’ve Got a Friend by James Taylor
Sacrifice by Elton John
Imagine by John Lennon
Down Under by Men at Work
Wind of Change by the Scorpions
Your Song by Elton John
Key Largo by Bertie Higgins
Clocks by Coldplay
Fire and Rain by James Taylor
What A Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong

Movie recommendation for ‘rainy days’ …
My Fair Lady

(You'll love the soundtrack to that one!)

No comments: