Friday, March 28, 2008


The music is everywhere. All you have to do is listen ...



{August Rush}
We had our own little 'March Rush' today ... It snowed! It's spring so the snow was quite enchanting and very pretty! I did have to hurry out and save my flowers from the cold, fluffy, white stuff! Don't worry - they are safe (under the porch).
PS: Snowy days make me want to snuggle by the fire with a good movie! Do you feel like that too? If so, grab a copy of "August Rush" and enjoy a Friday night with a feel good movie ...
I loved this flick.

Hmmmm -
Feels like a marvelous night for a moondance ...
:)

2 comments:

Alyson | New England Living said...

I love to snuggle up by the fire and watch a good movie during a snowstorm too. Just add a mug of hot chocolate and you've got perfection!

idahomayos said...

Hi Wendy,
Thanks for your note! Time does fly by :) I think snow storms and fires and hot chocolate are so wonderful. I'm sooo ready for spring and warm weather though. Seriously have some cabin fever goin in our house! How fun you've already put flowers out in your yard. Luckily your green thumb saved them from the snow :) Have a great week! Love you, Stacy