Tuesday, January 04, 2011

The Gift of LIVING!

It's the beginning of a new year! And at the start of each new year, I find myself filled with a million new ideas, renewed energy and lots of goals. This year is no different!

I feel like the first of January AKA New Year's Day is such a gift ... and we can open it and enjoy it or dread it and never really accept it as a chance to grow and become. I don't know about you but I'm opening the gift of this year and I'm going to live, love, learn and enjoy every moment of it!

YOU CAN TOO ...!

About the blog photo posted above: I love Rachel Ashwell's style and enthusiasm for life and recently finished reading a couple of her books: "The Shabby Chic Home" and "The Gift of Giving" (both were great) ... I would love to meet her someday!

No comments: