Friday, January 24, 2014

Questions are the answer

I was recently re-reading Tony Robbin's Awaken the Giant Within and found myself on chapter 8: Questions are the Answer.

This chapter is my favorite in this book. Why? I'll tell you. (See? Questions are the answer).

The questions (and our willingness to answer them - prove we are seeking and open to the answers).

Tony Robbins offers power questions (for self reflection) for both morning and night. He teaches: Our life experience is based on what we focus on.

At the end of the day, I like to answer his 3 evening power questions -

1. What have I given today? (in what ways have I been a giver today?)
2. What did I learn today?
3. How has today added to the quality of my life or how can I use today as an investment in my future?

He has morning power questions too. These questions help the reader to focus on what's good and productive in life.

If you have not read this book, add it to your 2014 'to read list' ... you won't regret it!

Cheers to questions & answers and the ways we choose to focus our energy!

No comments: