Monday, January 23, 2017

Wisdom from Audrey Hepburn


She said: "I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing. Kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
~ Audrey Hepburn

I was in Boston a couple years ago and bumped into that poster in a store window. I tried to immediately go inside and buy it! But, the store was closed.

So I stood outside and read the words and smiled and agreed with every word.

Her optimism and femininity inspires me ...

To be a woman does not mean you need to become nasty - or hardened - or vulgar or brash.

Happiness makes one pretty - and believing in miracles - THAT's power. That's strength.

Tomorrow is another day.

Let's walk tall - as women of faith and dignity and reason. Full of love and optimism.

Let's be happy and look for the good and then use our power to make a real difference. One that lifts and edifies and brings happiness to the world.

No comments: