Monday, November 02, 2015

Open the door and let HIM in ...

My Sunday rainbow.

“The Lord's tender mercies are the very personal and individualized blessings, strength, protection, assurances, guidance, loving-kindnesses, consolation, support, and spiritual gifts which we receive from and because of and through the Lord Jesus Christ” (David A. Bednar, April 2005 general conference).

I received one such tender mercy yesterday ... It started first with a text from a sweet friend telling me to look outside because there was a rainbow in the sky.

I opened my door and right in front of me was a gorgeous rainbow!

It touched my heart. And I knew it was evidence of God's love for me.

His love and presence is everywhere. We have to open the door and let Him into our lives.

So thankful for the tender mercies in my life from a loving Heavenly Father who is ever aware of me, my family and each one of us.


No comments: